- No.1 India’s floor cleaning brand and recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
- 99.9% Kills of Germs and Cleans Tough Stains
- 10x Better cleaning and protection than standard phenyls
- Use directly or diluted for regular use. Suitable for cleaning all kinds of surfaces
- Leaves a Pleasant Fragrance
Usage Information at Home:
- Use one capful in half a bucket of water (4 Litres)
- Gently mop the surface
- No need to rinse
Usage Information at Heavy Soiled Area:
- Use undiluted on soiled area
- Leave for 10 minutes
The product is available in 8 different fragrances and is perfect for floors, tiles, sinks, kitchen counters and all other washable surfaces in your home.
Know the micro world of Lizol We are constantly exposed to microorganisms. We, of course, don’t see them but they are both good and bad and always around us. Most of these microorganisms are harmless and we come into contact with them almost every time during our daily lives.
They’re on you right now! In fact, some even help us keep healthy. But certain microorganisms, when they enter into the wrong place, can pose real health hazards and such disastrous organisms are called germs.
Exposure to bad germs can cause food poisoning, diarrhea and other kinds of sickness in individuals. The best way to fight them off is Lizol.
Lizol saves you from all these harmful germs whilst keeping you and your home clean. So, practice good hygiene and cleanliness with Lizol that will prevent these problems.
Lizol disinfectant liquid can be used either directly or diluted.
For light soiled areas you should clean with Lizol mixed with water, whereas, for heavy soiled areas it can be used without any dilution.
Lizol takes complete care of your family by keeping your kitchen, bathroom, floor, furniture and even the pets disinfected and clean.